Thursday 10 September 2009

i am

torn between two mind sets completely I'm afraid. Two extremes. I think its part of being a teenager; finding yourself. 

OPTION 1: Fuck the world yeah yeah yeah. You're all fucking disgusting, I don't wanna be a part of it. I spend most days trying to shroud reality and/or create my own. I don't care for petty concerns, I don't want to be part of your pathetic 'friendship' group. I don't trust you darling, no, not at all. Sometimes all I'd like to do is take drugs and listen to music and read literature. That's all I need, right? I lust to be as close to music as possible, and drugs help me achieve this. After bombing Methylone one night I lay in bed with my Ipod in and listened to Shuggie Otis. I think I touched heaven and came back. You probably would not understand. There's a feeling deep inside of me I'm afraid of, the urge to destroy reality. One hit aint enuf. I always desire to be even further out of mind, further away from reality. This I know will lead me no place good. I'm still a child and I've already done the majority of hard drugs. That's scary isn't it? Next step acid, next step heroin and there we have it. I've ended up a junky. A disgusting, filthy junky, but just like the rest of the world I suppose.

OPTION 2: I've got ambition. I've got talent. I'm strong. Been through a lot and I'll go through a lot more. Mother I tried, please believe me/I'm doing the best that I can/I'm ashamed of the things I've been put thorough/I'm ashamed of the person I am. I've got youth on my side. The world is waiting. I'm not as 'gorgeous' or 'hot' as some other girls but I'm pretty alright. I've had a middle class upbringing. I'm lucky. I can present myself perfectly. I've got what some people would die for. I forgive my parents for the things they have done and instead I appreciate that they're still here. I want to go places. I crave experience and to let the world teach me. I've got life. It's going to be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment